School Development Plan
Before we arrive at our School Development Plan, we evaluate the performance of the school and record our findings on our Self-Evaluation form (SEF). In order to accurately evaluate the school, we take into account a range of information and views from different stakeholders, as listed below:
- End of year and key stage data
- Outcomes of book scrutinies and lesson observations by various leaders in the school
- Pupil surveys
- Parent surveys
- Outcomes of audits carried out by external consultants
- Outcomes of subject audits carried out by subject leaders
- Quality Assurance feedback from School Improvement Partner
- Ofsted outcomes
- Feedback from governors
School Development Plan Priorities 2020-2021
1. Recovery Curriculum
To develop an effective recovery curriculum so that pupils make accelerated progress by the end of the year (inc. Google classroom, discussion and debate, conferencing).
2. Accelerated Reader
To fully implement Accelerated Reader to ensure all pupils make at least good progress in Reading from their starting points.
3. Leadership and Management
To review and develop the impact of leaders at all levels.
4. Pupils with SEND
To ensure pupils with SEND have effective support to enable them to make good progress.