School Development Plan
Before we arrive at our School Development Plan, we evaluate the performance of the school and record our findings on our Self-Evaluation form (SEF). In order to accurately evaluate the school, we take into account a range of information and views from different stakeholders, as listed below:
- End of year and key stage data
- Outcomes of book scrutinies and lesson observations by various leaders in the school
- Pupil surveys
- Parent surveys
- Outcomes of audits carried out by external consultants
- Outcomes of subject audits carried out by subject leaders
- Quality Assurance feedback from School Improvement Partner
- Ofsted outcomes
- Feedback from governors
School Development Plan Priorities 2021-22
Objective 1: To further support staff to take responsibility for the well-being of themselves and others.
Objective 2: To further develop the effectiveness of subject leaders so that progress and outcomes across the curriculum are consistently high.
Objective 3: To implement and embed the restructured curriculum design in maths to deepen knowledge, understanding and reasoning.
Objective 4: To develop pupils’ self-awareness and active engagement in their learning
Objective 5: To further support pupils to take responsibility for the well-being of themselves and others.